What's in my bag?
You can tell a lot about a girl from her bag and it's contents! I thought I'd share mine with you so you can find a little more out about me. I think mine would suggest I'm organised, efficient and skint! Haha!
The bag itself is my favourite as you can see from the patched up bottom. I got it from TopShop a few years ago and it has never let me down! I love this satchel style and the soft leather too. If you know where I can get a similar one to replace it, do let me know!
I can carry a lot of crap in my bag but luckily, today I only had my essentials in it.
You can see there's really just the standard handbaggy things. I always carry a little notebook and pen to jot down ideas, compare notes or business cards or whatever. I keep my business cards safe in this cute little brown leather covered case that I got online from Amazon. I also keep this little battery pack charged because if I'm taking a lot of photos with my phone or I'm online then my power just gets zaaaapped.
- My compact Tangle Teezer- This is amazing!
- My purse- I picked this up from Primark because its so handy, I use it as a clutch on nights out too.
- Tampax Compak tampon- You or a friend may be graced by Mother Nature a little too soon, always be prepared!
- My business cards (in their little case)- I snagged these from Vistaprint. It's so handy when you're out and about meeting people. There is no number on it, just links but I can always write it on the back.
- A notebook and pen- I keep the cute stationery for home because they always get ruined in your bag :( I always jot down wee ideas or make lists or notes, it's a big part in my bag!
- Spare battery charger for phones- I got this in Primark for €8 and I swear it was the best thing I bought. Great to just top up your phone even just enough to make a call! When my battery is dead this brings it back to about 30% real quick.
- Gum and Vaseline- These go everywhere with me! Vaseline is great for dry skin, chapped lips, taming brows and hair, preventing blisters and gum is just a real pick-me-up.
- 8. My fabu sunnies- I got these from Accessorize last summer and I just love the Cat Eye shape to them.
Sometimes I also have my Tablet or makeup bag or reading book with me, it just depends on the day! I love being organised and prepared for anything, what do you keep in your handbag?